Welcome to the Brave Arts Family! Our mission is to teach our performers how to be a member of a caring community while gently guiding them as they see their dreams become a reality.
Together we will go on a journey exploring all of the skills of musical theatre while preparing for a final performance at the end of each session featuring songs and dances from Broadway, pop, rock n roll and more!
A successful theatrical journey requires a functional community that embraces all of its members with an open mind and open heart. In addition to learning material and rehearsing for our performance at the end of the sessions, we are building confidence in kids based on their individual interests, talents, and growth.
We are confident they will develop friendships that will last a lifetime. The Brave Arts community welcomes children of all talent and experience levels with the promise we will bring them along at an appropriate pace. We strive to create a safe environment to allow them to bravely take risks as they aspire to new heights.
We are very proud to be entering our 11th summer of Brave Arts since our founding in 2009. We will kick off summer 2019 at our new home – the beautiful Cambridge School of Weston campus in Weston, MA.
FAST FACTS about Brave Arts Theatre Workshop
- Located at the Cambridge School of Weston campus (45 Georgian Road in Weston, MA)
- 7:1 participant to counselor ratio
- There are three one-week day sessions and two one-week boarding sessions offered in July. Performers may sign up for multiple sessions. The two-week boarding session offered runs through the weekend.
- Day Sessions are for performers ages 7-15 and Boarding Sessions are limited to performers ages 11-17 (or entering their senior year of high school). From 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM the day and overnight performers are together!
- Day sessions begin at 9:00 AM and end at 3:00 PM
- Boarding sessions begin Sunday at 4:00 p.m. (check-in 4:00-4:30 PM), option to stay for one week or through the weekend with the two-week session. All meals and weekend activities included.
- All counselors are professional actors, directors, and musicians who love to work with kids!
- Every session ends with a Friday performance of the songs and dances from favorite Broadway musicals and current pop/rock songs. Performances typically begin at 1:30 PM and are finished by 3:00 PM on Friday. All are welcome to attend! No tickets required.
Contact: Brave Arts Theatre Workshop
Read Now: Virginia Outside
What do you think about this business?
Does this sound like somewhere you would send your kids?
Are we missing your favorite camp?
We’d love to hear from you with your thoughts!