Remember the fun of summer when you were a kid? Exploring the outdoors, spending time with friends, playing games and splashing in the pool?
At Elmhurst YMCA camp, we create an exciting, safe environment for kids to have an unforgettable summer of fun. And while they’re taking part in unique experiences and adventures, they’re also building self-esteem, developing interpersonal skills and making lasting friendships and memories.
Our camps feature professionally trained staff and caring counselors who act as role models for your child, and our camps are ACA accredited.
- Our staff all have more than 40 hours of training before the summer begins, plus all counselors are certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED.
- Our Y day camp program includes instructional and recreational swimming.
- Our Y camp programs integrate unique opportunities to explore nature and experience fun and educational places.
- For over 150 years, the YMCA has been dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children. There is no better place than a Y summer day camp for your child to learn and grow!
- Are you a working parent? We have you covered! Our day camp programs offer before- and after-hours care to accommodate working parents.
Contact: Elmhurst Ymca
Read Next: Beuhler Ymca